Waste tire recycling plant
Waste tire recycling plant is a process that uses high temperature cracking chemical reaction to convert waste tires into fuel oil, carbon black, steel wire and combustible gas. Waste tire recycling plant will not cause any pollution to the environment and quickly recover the investment cost.
Previously, the old recycling of waste tires has not kept pace with the development of the times. According to the data, “With the international energy situation, the soil refining prohibited by the Chinese government once occupied more than 90% of the domestic waste tire treatment market, resulting in an increase in domestic scrap tire prices.” DOING company’s technical staff introduced: the process of pyrolysis is very simple, the waste tires are put into the tank of the refining, and the tires are melted to produce steel wire and tire oil. It has huge profits, and the profit of one ton of waste tires can reach nearly 1,000RMB.However, the pollution of the environment during its production process is extremely serious. The old pyrolysis plant has seriously impacted the survival market of new environmentally friendly new products.
DOING waste tire recycling plant
The specific workflow of waste tire recycling plant is as follows:
DOING waste tire recycling plant working process
1. The waste tire is sent to the reaction vessel through an auto-feeder device, and the reaction vessel is heated.
2. The temperature rises to a certain extent and begins to crack out the oil and gas.
3. Heavy oil and oil enters the condensing system and is liquefied and falls into the tank.
4. Degrease and desulfurize the heavy oil in the tank, and finally get fuel.
5. The carbon black generated during the combustion process will be automatically discharged outside the furnace.
DOING company pyrolysis plant project cases
Henan DOING company has been exported to Asia: China, Lebanon, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Pakistan, India, Thailand, Jordan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Philippines
Africa: South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria, Congo, Uganda, Serbia, Senegal, Cameroon, Kenya, Liberia, Algeria, Ethiopia
Americas: Colombia, Panama, Mexico, Jamaica, Chile, Guatemala, Ecuador, Aruba, Haiti, Argentina, Canada
Europe: Waste tire recycling plant was installed in more than 50 countries and regions including Romania, Poland, Turkey, France, Albania and Georgia, and technical guidance was provided.
DOING company's waste tire recycling plant currently is hot at home and abroad. Various methods are used to consult the equipment by our customers. The number of customers requesting to visit the factory is numerous, and many customers have successfully obtained the local environmental assessment procedures after purchasing our equipment. Now is the market transition period of waste tire recycling plant, and the future market development prospects are considerable. Now is the best time for your investment!
|Technical parameter of waste tire recycling plant|
|2||Raw material||Waste tyres||Waste tyres||Waste tyres|
|3||Structural form||Horizontal rotation||Horizontal rotation||Horizontal rotation|
|4||24-hour Capacity||6 ton||8 ton||10 ton|
|5||Oil yield||2.7-3.3ton||3.6 -4.4ton||4.5 -5.5ton|
|7||Material of pyrolysis Reactor||Q245R||Q245R||Q245R|
|8||Thickness of pyrolysis Reactor||16mm||16mm||16mm|
|9||Rotate speed of pyrolysis Reactor||0.4turn/minute||0.4turn/minute||0.4turn/minute|
|11||Mode of cooling||Water cooling||Water cooling||Water cooling|
|12||Cooling area of condenser||100sqm||100sqm||100sqm|
|13||Kind of transmission||Internal gear drive||Internal gear drive||Internal gear drive|
|15||Size of Reactor(D×L)||2200×6000||2200×6600||2600×6600|
|16||Working form||Intermittent operation||Intermittent operation||Intermittent operation|
|Prepared by customer about waste tires recycling plant|
|3||Natural gas(for choice)||100-150kg/day|
Fuel oil application
1. Fuel oil: Fuel oil is widely used in marine boiler fuel, furnace fuel, metallurgical furnace and other industrial furnace fuels. Depending on the application, fuel oil can be classified into marine fuel oil and furnace fuel oil and other fuel oils. According to the statistics of the National Bureau of Statistics, China's fuel oil consumption is mainly concentrated in power generation, transportation, metallurgy, chemical, light industry and other industries.
Carbon black application
3. Waste steel wire: mainly used for waste recycling or sent to steel mill for re-casting.
4. The combustible gas will be recycled by the equipment and reused for heating in the reactor.